PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

Nice

Good animation, funny ending, great action. I cant see any setup for a sequel, but if you made others, i'd definitely watch them. The only flaws I could see out of this- First: that the voice acting could have been a little better, but I can understand that good equipment isnt easy to come by. But I did enjoy his conflicting thoughts. Second: Scizor cant fly. I play pokemon, and I know it's an incredibly dorky thing to point out, but I feel compelled to point it out nonetheless.

haitam responds:

He can fly in the series though..which is what I based his movements off.
thanks for the review.

The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

Well damn

I didnt think the animation was amazing, but hell if that wasnt one of the best stories Ive ever heard! I havent seen many spin offs of Ocarina of Time, but this one's my absolute favorite. The characters really make it, and David seems to be way more badass than Link. Also, I like the noises you chose to use: T-rex noise from Jurassic Park for the big black monsters, just made them seem extremely terrifying.

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

That was enjoyable!

Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy is one of my favorite books/movies, and this flash was equally great. I liked the introduction film, brought on a classic touch to a new age story. Animation was smooth, and already I have my two favorite characters. Plus, I picked up a few pickup lines! This is a series I look forward to most.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

Nasta... nastalgia... nas... ah hell: childhood

At first I thought it was kinda retarded, but then I realized it's making fun of all the retarded shows I used to watch back in the day. Pokemon, Digimon, Yu- Gi- Oh, other things... I watched the characters and said, "Hahahaha! That's pretty much exactly how it whent." I'm glad somebody else noticed that every cartoon always seemed to have the bi-curious kid, or the over developed grade school girl. Those shows were just asking for it.

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Haha yeah, it does remind me of Superbad

S'allright, I chuckled. If you can get through Superbad, this video is really a cakewalk. I remember my parents always contradicting themselves like that. Hell, they still do! Animation was great. Voice acting can improve, but it was still pretty good. I was surprised that this was your first cartoon, 'cause it was pretty damn good for a first.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

No Bono, you are the biggest record!

Alright, I can appreciate how unorthodox and original the idea is for this series, but it's just too weird for me to like. Just not my forte. But I cant score this strictly based on how creeped out this flash made me. Animation was cool; I liked how you made some the outlines of the characters choppy. Also, I noticed that silhouette of the kids face between the grates of the boiler, it really added to the creepy factor. As much as your videos weird me out beyond belief, I cant take my eyes off of them.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Coincidentally the coolest video I've ever seen NG

First off, awesome graphics. A lot like PS1 cut scene graphics, but what the hell, a refreshing break from Flash. To see all the cool characters of Newgrounds fight each other to the death was sad and amazing at the same time. I'll admit, when I saw Gigantor in the semi finals, I shit myself a little. Fan-freaking-tastic video just for the raw material!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

My god

You just keep going! Not only was this toon F***ing hilarious, but it made me hate GOAnimate, when I havent even heard about it until now. I dont see you making a bad toon ever. You saved me Harry. You saved me... I'm sorry there isnt any constructive criticism here, but there isnt anything to criticize when you're already a master at all this.

Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

Wait... This made front page?

Alright, I already watched Rebbecca Black's "Friday", I REALLY didn't need this. A for Affort, but that crap doesn't fly here. Everyone ones that any stick figure wouldn't just sit there and take it. This... it just needs too much work than I can list. That's all the constructive criticism I can give.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

You capture the essence of classic cartoons so wel

It reminds me so much of Pee Wee Sherman's Playhouse! I think it's awesome that you make fun of the material behind the cartoons from my childhood. Kudos