Nero - Promises (xKr 8bit Rmx) Nero - Promises (xKr 8bit Rmx)

Yeah, this is 8-bit

You keep the essence of 8-bit music here alright. 'Course, everyone should know that 8-bit doesn't have ANY bass. Good job here. Sorry about any ignorance.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Awww gawwwwwd...

Like everyone else, I want 0:20-0:45. But just not that, I want to know the title of it for when you finish it, so I can hunt it down. I'm not saying IF you finish it, I'm saying WHEN! Too many demands for you to ignore. And thank you for the music, all your stuff is great work!

Abyss 2 - F-777 Abyss 2 - F-777

intense

I'm sorry I dont have much to say about this one, Ijust think its an overall good song.

ellipse ellipse

This is really good!

I like the gradual intensity of the song, instead of just jumping to the meat of the song. The smooth introduction leading to the intense middle, and then the classic type ending, priceless...

broove responds:

Yes, the idea was as simple as that. Thank you

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

Love it!

I watched the video, and really wanted the song cause it was so great, and now im happy you actually made it into an audio file. Its one of the more mellow techno remixes of tetris i've heard, and I actually like that cause the other ones have been hardcore. The video was really good too.

The Red Queen of Delinquency The Red Queen of Delinquency

Holy Crap!

I love this song! Mostly because I'm a resident evil fan, but the way you worked the music around to make it so catchy is amazing. With other songs, I would have a problem with repetitiveness, but this one works out just fine. I was so excited when I recognized it within the first four seconds.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

i kinda felt the same way when i first heard the sample

the first few bells got me instantly

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

A song worthy of putting on my ipod

The drunken sailors song was catchy to begin with, but you made it better without demolishing the originality. This song has a great beat to boot. Arr har har!

Stalagmite responds:

haha! you are to kind fellow buckoneer! :D i will make your enemies walk the plank as a reward. :D

Ambush and Retaliation Ambush and Retaliation

Huh, interesting

Futuristic Spy-vs.-Spy comes to mind for at least the first half.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Nice dude!

I appreciate the fact that you actually took the time to put clever lyrics in with a pretty good beat. Good work.

~For Justice And The Throne~ ~For Justice And The Throne~

Defenitely has some potential

It reminds me of Dragon Warrior for the NES. If you wanted to make this song worthy of listening to on an mp3, make it LONGER, and give it an epic beat after 22 seconds. Otherwise...